A downloadable game for Windows
Stacked is a 3D local coop boss fighting game. Players work together to defeat dangerous and scary monsters! Gameplay revolves around stacking on or picking up other players to form mighty and powerful totem poles. Together may you stand tall and defeat these great and formidable foes!
- 4 different playable totem classes: bear, fox, phoenix, and turtle
- 3 challenging and exciting boss fights!
- tutorial level as well as sweet menus
- support for 2-4 players, with controllers or on keyboard
- awesome music and sound effects
- beautiful 3D art, animations, and effects!
Stacked was made over the course of 6 months for the Capstone Game course at UC Irvine, which was the final project for Computer Game Science majors! My team consisted of five members: three programmers, one artist and one sound person. Every member of the team participated in design discussions and play testing of the game, and each of the programmers helped with various gameplay elements, UI programming, bug fixing. Here is a list of my personal contributions:
- boss battle scripting / design / effects / animations / sounds
- level design / textures
- title and character selection scenes
- camera controller
- various visual effects
Left Stick - Move Right Stick - Aim Left Bumper - Jump Right Bumper - Pick up Left Trigger - Use Ability Right Trigger - Basic Attack
The game is best played with 4 players with controllers. It is possible to beat the game with only 2 players, though it is quite hard. Additionally one player can play with keyboard and mouse if required. Lastly, if it is your first time playing, please try the tutorial!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.